An Exquisite Gemstone
Welcome to the beautiful month of November, this audacious month has two gemstones, TOPAZ & CITRINE. A lot of people are familiar with topaz and citrine not just as a fashion statement, but as a gemstone that represents a lifestyle of powerful strength and energy. Here are a few fun facts about these exquisite stones.
- Topaz and citrine are known to give an impression of royalty and are among one of the most affordable gemstones in the world. Talk about an inexpensive fashion statement.
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is known to adorn her with sparkling pavé drop earrings made of white topaz and cushion-cut drop earrings made of citrine according to truly-experience.
- Topaz and citrine though look similar are totally different and unrelated minerals, often mistaken for each other. These exquisite stones as earlier noted are affordable, everyone can have a topaz and citrine because it's budget friendly.
- Topaz and citrine are durable although topaz is slightly harder than citrine. Don't use steam cleaning instead go for warm soapy water.
- A gift of topaz gemstone to someone represents an everlasting love and faithfulness, it's widely known that anyone who wears topaz jewelry is blessed with intelligence and strength.
- Popular during the Victorian era, it was widely known that Queen Victoria had an element of citrine to her world famous collection of royal jewelry.
- Believed to soothe temper and calm the wearer,, talk about a perfect gift for your loved one.
Visit www.nehita.com for different varieties of beautiful topaz and citrine jewelry.
Subscribe to our newsletters and get a chance to win exciting rewards from Nehita Jewelry!
Tagged with: best place to buy diamond earrings best place to buy gold chain best place to buy stud earrings dual pearl earrings pearl and Citrine & Diamond earrings Pearl and Fancy Citrine Gemstone Stud Earrings turquoise and coral earrings